-Play- -Play-

YAY, STOMP rocks!

This is amazing! :)

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

YOU MUST MAKE A GAME!

HEI! I am fan of your movies but why don't you make a game with your sick characters? I bet that u could do really original and interesting game! If u aren't good at actionscript, find someone who knows it in NG's forum for example! I bet really many people would want to play SaladFingers game!
==> Think about that!

=Karlo=

The Suburban Ninja 3 The Suburban Ninja 3

Really good animation in this one! Good work!
A small suggestion: Smooth your graphics(There is a special option for that in flash's menu), doing so you will minimize the filsize and all graphics will look better!

Goatomatic responds:

Ahh, thanks, I forgot all about that option! I'll try that next time I guess... Also, thanks to everybody who voted for this, I also posted this on flashplayer.com, so vote there too please! (sorry, shameless plug)

Elemental Short Fight Elemental Short Fight

Good work!

Smoth animations, but next time do with multiple endings, then it will be better!

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

Wonderfull!

Fuck! This movie is so perfect! As good as cartoons on TV!

Sticks in Reality 2 Sticks in Reality 2

Well done. This is better than the first one! I liked idea. But next time do smother stick animations!
Bay the way is that you in the movie?

Asvegren responds:

Yep, that's me... :D

Robot-Waltz Robot-Waltz

Nice

Probably one of the best and smothest movies filmed with video cam! There are so many shitty clay movies, I hate them!

Halo Halo

Nice

Looks that u are HALO fan! Cool movie, but back is scrolling to fast in some places.
Put some shooting and explosion sounds in your movie, then it will be realy cool.

random crappy animations random crappy animations

It wasn't bad at all!

Intresting animations, people should first try to draw something similar. It isn't easy! Vote at least 2 for work!

Epic of Beowulf, book 1 Epic of Beowulf, book 1

!'_'!

I liket it! Cool story. But please change the backgrond pictures. The worst thing was bricks, looked like you draw them in hurry, don't use pencil tool. It sucks. And when you have finished your animations, color fields with PaintSelection, then movie would look cooler! Not bad. Next time do better graphics!

BoyliciousDarian responds:

Thank you! As I said, this was my first ever flash movie... I kept it this way on purpose, but I may choose to release a special edition with better graphics and even voice actors... ^_~