Brink of Alienation 2 Brink of Alienation 2

I really enjoy these, but...

..but next time try to improve the graphics and do MORE FRAMES FOR animations so they look more smoother! Also I suggest u to SMOOTH the graphics(there is special option for that in flash's menu) that will MINIMIZE FILESIZE for a half and graphics will look better! :))))

Brink Of Alienation Brink Of Alienation

I liked it but...

The gameplay and script was good, but the graphics were really bad! You really need to improve yourselfe!

Punishment Punishment

Hei, when when your "finiganns fishy adventure" game will be finished?
I am waiting to see it, the demo was funny!

G-C responds:

It isn't going to be finished. Sorry.

-outpost part one- -outpost part one-

NICE!

vote 5, I really enjoyed the game! I reminds me one of my first game in flash! You should finish this game and it would be cool if there were also variations to die when u press on the place where u shouldn't!

Worms level 2 Worms level 2

=)

Nice game,but..
I don't know why,but I can't shoot in any of you'r games,I can only use sword! Maybe it's because I have Mac with single button mouse and u have made so that you shoot with right mouse button! Maybe u can make a little UPDATE where u can also use SPACE to shoot! That would be really kind of you! =)

FlashWars: Star Wars Game FlashWars: Star Wars Game

Yay,good old EscapeVelocity,now on Flash!

NICE GAME!!!Really simillar to EscapeVelocity and Ares from www AmbrosiaSW com,even the controls are almost the same!Only thing is that all is a bit to small but otherwise game is really good! =)

Ghost Motel 8 Ghost Motel 8

=)

Hi! You'r ghost motels are getting better! I see that you have learned how to make you'r games more interactive,that's really good,but u should improve the graphics! Keep practising! ;)
A suggestion,smooth or straighten graphics(there is special option for that in Flash menu),that will minimize filesize and all will look better!
I hope to see more of you'r stuff!

Violet-AIM responds:

Well I didn't learn anything new, but this time, I had the help of Istvan_Orosi, who is the game programmer. Thanks for reviewing Minotaur.

Gangstas Gangstas

Nice game!

I like this style games, but next time put picures or something for each location( In the middle where the gun is) I voted 5!

Asvegren responds:

Thanks! Then you could draw them!

Sik Trix BMX Sik Trix BMX

Realy good game!

This is 10 times better than your rooftop skater! You are getting better!
I realy didn't liked the music. It would be good if you could be able to choose from different types of music! Bad that you can't do manual.
About graphics, animations was realy good, but I didn't liket background graphic! I think that you can do better! Next time make size of lines about 2, then it will look better.

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Good job!!!

I realy like simple games like this, this is a little similar like one game on cartoonnetwork.com I played it long time ago!
This game is realy cool, you should make more! And there is little bug, in left down corner, you can go out of the screen, becouse there is no palm! Make there some block with HitTest!