-Play- -Play-

YAY, STOMP rocks!

This is amazing! :)

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

YOU MUST MAKE A GAME!

HEI! I am fan of your movies but why don't you make a game with your sick characters? I bet that u could do really original and interesting game! If u aren't good at actionscript, find someone who knows it in NG's forum for example! I bet really many people would want to play SaladFingers game!
==> Think about that!

=Karlo=

The Suburban Ninja 3 The Suburban Ninja 3

Really good animation in this one! Good work!
A small suggestion: Smooth your graphics(There is a special option for that in flash's menu), doing so you will minimize the filsize and all graphics will look better!

Goatomatic responds:

Ahh, thanks, I forgot all about that option! I'll try that next time I guess... Also, thanks to everybody who voted for this, I also posted this on flashplayer.com, so vote there too please! (sorry, shameless plug)

Brink of Alienation 2 Brink of Alienation 2

I really enjoy these, but...

..but next time try to improve the graphics and do MORE FRAMES FOR animations so they look more smoother! Also I suggest u to SMOOTH the graphics(there is special option for that in flash's menu) that will MINIMIZE FILESIZE for a half and graphics will look better! :))))

Brink Of Alienation Brink Of Alienation

I liked it but...

The gameplay and script was good, but the graphics were really bad! You really need to improve yourselfe!

Punishment Punishment

Hei, when when your "finiganns fishy adventure" game will be finished?
I am waiting to see it, the demo was funny!

G-C responds:

It isn't going to be finished. Sorry.